Mozambique Visas

Mozambique Visas

Visa Logistics facilitates the fastest, hassle free visa application process for Travel and Work Visas to Mozambique. We will assist you through the entire process from start to finish including lodging the applications on your behalf at the Embassy.

We process Mozambique Travel and Work Visas within 2 to 4 business days once submitted.

Over the years we have established good relationships with Embassies, Consulates and submission offices insuring great service all around. We have offices in Cape Town, Pretoria and Johannesburg ensuring that they are always available for updates on all applications.

Kindly note: the Embassy reserves the right to request additional information beyond their standard requirements.




    Mozambique Visas

    Head Office

    5 Helene Avenue, Blackheath, Cape Town, South Africa
    Tel: (+27) 21 418 1843
    Tel: (+27) 21 554 7861
    Alternate Number:(+27) 21 905 6786
    Cell:(+27) 82 672 6786
    Whatsapp: (+27) 071 290 0165
    Fax: (+27) 86 519 5786

    Johannesburg Office

    Ground Floor, Fredman Towers, 13 Fredman Drive, Sandton
    Tel: (+27) 11 883 0029
    Mobile/Whatsapp: (+27) 61 430 1450

    Cape Town

    26A JDN House, 3rd Floor, Shortmarket Street, Cape Town, 8001
    Tel: (+27) 21 418 1843
    Tel: (+27) 21 554 7861
    Tel: (+27) 60 926 7626
    Corporate Consultant is Abdul Karriem Parker

    Visa Logistics

    Cape Town

    Landline: (+27) 021 418 1843
    Landline: (+27) 021 554 7861
    Alternate Number:: (+27) 21 905 6786
    Cell: (+27) 82 672 6786
    Whatsapp: (+27) 071 290 0165
    Fax: (+27) 86 519 5786


    Landline: (+27) 011 883 0029
    Mobile/Whatsapp: (+27) 61 430 1450

    Basic Requirements

    1. Business and work visas are required for all South African nationals in order to enter Mozambique.
    2. Business and work visas should be obtained prior to arrival in Mozambique.
    3. If you are visiting the country for less than 30 days, you will receive a visa upon arrival.
    4. The passport, however, must be valid for a minimum of 6 months on entry.

    Visa Application Form

    You can download the application form here.


    Do you require a visit visa for Mozambique?

    If you are visiting the country for less than 30 days, you will receive a visa upon arrival. The passport, however, must be valid for a minimum of 6 months on entry.

    How long will it take to process my visa?

    2 to 4 business days once all documents are submitted.

    Is my Visa Fee refunded if the visa is rejected?

    Unfortunately, the Embassy does not compensate for rejected visas.

    Do I have to be present for the visa appointment?

    No this is not required; we will apply on your behalf.

    How will I receive my passport?

    We utilise overnight courier that will have your passport delivered to your doorstep.

    mozambique-travel viza

    We at Visa Logistics strive to provide the best and most efficient services to meet your needs and deadlines. We carry out all queries and processes immediately but we cannot be held liable if third parties or issuing authorities delay the process or if they do not issue your documents before the intended date. We cannot be held liable for any losses incurred with regards to flights and accommodation if visas or other documents are not processed in time.

    Learn more about our Document Attestation Services

    Chinese Visa

    Do I need a visa to visit China's mainland?

    Foreign citizens generally need a visa to visit China's mainland with the exception of visa-free entry according to relevant agreements and regulations. (See Exemption of visa for more information.)

    U.S. citizens must obtain a visa before arrival in China. You are not eligible for a landing visa.

    Once your visa application is processed and approved, you will not be able to change a visa type or validity unless you request the visa be voided by the Visa Office and apply and pay for a new one. If you have entered China, you should apply to the local Public Security authority for a change in visa type or an extension of stay or validity. Your application will be considered by the Public Security authority in accordance with relevant Chinese Laws and Regulations.

    Yes, you may travel with both passports provided that your visa is still valid and the personal details including your name, sex, date of birth and nationality on both passports are exactly the same.

    A visa is not a guarantee to enter China. The decision on whether or not you will be allowed to enter China is made at a port of entry by Chinese Border Control authority in accordance with Chinese Laws and Regulations. Why I was granted a different type of visa with what I applied for?

    The consular officers will determine whether or not to grant a visa and its category, validity and permitted duration of stay. The decision is final unless there is an technical error on the visa.

    Yes. Express service is available for an additional fee. You need to make such request to our staff while submitting your application. Please note that not all applications can be expedited as some requires longer processing time.

    You need to prepare your valid passport, duly completed and signed visa application form, a passport photo, and supporting documents based on the purpose of your trip.

    Your passport must valid at least for one year, and not altered/damaged/smudged in any way. Make sure you TYPE to complete and sign an up-to-date version of visa application form (V2013). You must provide true, complete and accurate answers to each question on the form. The form needs to be signed by the applicant (or a parent /guardian in case of a minor). Only original signature is accepted.

    You must provide one color, passport-type photo that meets the following criteria: be taken within the last six months against a white background and printed on high-quality photo paper; 2'x2' in size; showing the full frontal view of you head without any headwear.

    The invitation letter may be in the form of fax, photocopy or computer printout, and must be signed by the inviter and/or company seal in case of a business invite. An applicant may be required to provide the original invitation letter as deemed necessary by a consular officer.


    If you travel to China on multiple purposes, you may submit your application based on your main purpose and provide supporting documents accordingly.

    You should report the loss to local public security authorities as soon as possible and go to your country's embassy or consulate in China to apply for a replacement passport or travel document. After that, you must go to the local public security authorities to apply for a new entry and exit visa.

    No. You must leave mainland China if you need to apply for a new visa. Or you may apply for an extension of visa from the local public security authorities in China.

    If you are a U.S. citizen, you need to apply for mainland China visa only. For non-U.S. citizens, if you are not eligible for a short-term visa-free visit to HKSAR/Macao SAR, you will need to apply both mainland China visa AND HKSAR/Macao SAR visa.

    You may use your residence permit (placed on your passport and similar to a visa) issued by the local public security authority to enter and exit China during the validity of the residence permit. No other visa is needed.

    If you are a Chinese Permanent Resident Card holder, you don't need a visa to enter China during the validity of your Permanent Resident Card.